1. Monday November 12th: No School, Veteran's Day
2. Thursday November 15th: Fall Concert, Higley Center
A Look in the Classroom
1. ELA: We will begin to practice our new poem, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas; we will recite on December 7th. We will have a strong adverb review in Grammar. Reading will consist of summary creation. We will be drafting paragraphs in Writing class.
2. History: We will continue to discuss Greek gods and study the Trojan war. By the end of the week, we will learn about Athens and explore some of its beautiful architecture.
3. Science: Students will learn the different steps of digestion, we will be recreating the digestion process as well!
4. Math Objectives:
1. Multiplication Table of 2
2. Build the multiplication table for 2
3. Compute unknown facts from known facts
4. Solve simple word problems
5. Relate the facts for ___x2 for 2x___
6. Practice multiplication for 2
7. Practice word problems (division and multiplication)