Hello 2D families! I am excited to be back from my chilly Wisconsin vacation - I missed each and every one of your scholars tremendously!
A special thanks to Mrs. Farias for holding down the fort :) Here is a quick little update of our upcoming week.....
1. December 12th - Greek Day (no spalding words)
2. December 17th - 19th: Early Dismissal
3. December 20th - January 4th: Winter Break
A Look in the Classroom
1. ELA: We will do a close review of adjectives and adverbs and continue writing paragraphs. We will finish our Sarah Plain and Tall unit strong with more letter writing.
2. Science: Students will understand the urinary system is part of the excretory system. We will also discuss how the kidneys filter blood.
3. History: We will be discussing Ancient Greece's greatest thinker's: Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle. We will also learn about Alexander the Great.
4. Math Objectives:
1. Dividing by 2 & 3
2. Fact Families
3. Word Problems
1. Friday: Spelling test and Ancient Greece Test (study guide goes home on Thursday 12/13)
Wishing you a wonderful week!!! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.